вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

audio diamond kanye west




Not much new happening in my life. But I figured I would post since it has been 6 days since I have. Doug is in Indiana this week on sales calls. Seems wierd when he isnapos;t here. Since we are together 24/7.

Yvonne�went to the doctor yesterday and she is doing much better with the new meds. Her and I went for lunch/dinner at 3:30 since that is when we got out of the doctors office. Neither one of us had�lunch so we were starved.� We then went shopping and�I got Braiden 6 new outfits and 10 pair of socks and some new tennies. I�had bought him some earlier in the month but�I bought him 24 months and they were falling off of�him so�I went and got him a bunch of 18 month stuff so he would have clothes for the fall/winter. I�know Gina doesnapos;t have the money and I wanted to make sure that he had warm clothes. I had bought him Thomas the Tank last weekend and he wore those here last night but when he saw Elmo�on the new shoes he had to put those on.� He did not want to take them off. I�put him in his pajamas and had taken the shoes off so I figure ok now�he wonapos;t notice if I put them out of sight. Wrong He found them under the�coffee table and proceeded to put them on�by himself. He kept walking around with his foot in�until he finally got the one on and did the same with the other foot. I�finally helped him out�and put the other one on for him. He is persistent I will give him that.� And stubborn oh my, David lives again.� He is starting to talk more�he should be pretty verbal by the time Daddy comes. He�knows who Daddy is he always points to Davidapos;s picture and says daddy. It is cute, when� he hears the phone ring he automatically thinks it is Daddy..

I stayed up late last night and watched the Phillies Dodger game. It was a great game.� Final score was 7-5 Philles. Ryan pitched for 1.2 innings and got the win on the game. They donapos;t play again until Wednesday. Looks like the Phils are going to the World Series.

Well that is it for now.
audio diamond kanye west, audio diamond driver impact sonic, audio diamond digital player, audio diamond, audio diagram wiring.



Комментариев нет: