четверг, 16 октября 2008 г.

betania patmos




Sitting here on this stupid chair (like i have been for the past half of the week) is honestly depressing. Its so sad how i spend 1 hour answering Yahoo Answers now, since yesterday, and i cant help but laugh and point out the fact that im so pathetic. Fat, and pathetic. Lol.

wait, this is no laughing matter. ( XD )

anyway. My phone just beeped. Yay, a text message from alexa....
and wow, that beep just echoed throughout my whole house.
its so freaking quiet here. Almost eerie. But not really, because its really bright outside.

in 30 minutes, i have to wake my mom and little sister up from their nap.
im debating on whether i want to take a shower right now or not. My hair feels nasty since i kept it up even before it dried yesterday. Morning. Lol. :/ eww.
and i have to wash the dishes.





gawd. Ive come to the conclusion that my life will always be boring.
betania patmos, betania venezuala, betania venezuela.



Комментариев нет: